This section includes medicines related guidance developed by the CCG, Basingstoke, Southampton and Winchester District Prescribing Committee (DPC) and other local bodies. The guidance does not override the individual responsibility of healthcare professionals to make decisions appropriate to the circumstances of the individual patient, in consultation with the patient and/or guardian or carer.
Links to useful guidance issued by other organisations:
- End of Life Medications Worksheet – guidance for the correct use of Sub-Cutaneous Anticipatory Medications
- MicroGuide Antibiotic Prescribing Guidelines (SCAN)
- MHRA Yellow Card Scheme
- Southern Health Guidelines
- SPS drug monitoring guidance
- What are the therapeutic options for patients unable to take solid oral dosage forms?