Macmillan Primary Care Education day
Macmillan is supporting a Primary Care Education day for local GPs, which will be delivered by consultants from UHS.
The day will cover:
- Summary of where cancer is locally and nationally
- Rapid Diagnostic Centres – what does this mean for my patients
- What is new in cancer treatment – immunotherapy and what GPs need to know
- Myeloma – that vague cancer, how do we spot it?
- Colorectal – why is the incidence going up and how can we identify it earlier
- What can palliative care offer to those living with cancer and not dying
- What is the role of exercise before, during and after cancer?
Please sign up through the WGPET site, and pass onto colleagues who may be interested to attend: